Červenec v Opičím světě a okolí / July in and around Monkey World 2009

Monday, June 2, 2008

My plans are getting shape...

At last I found a job. In one week I am leaving Czech republic for Scotland, to work for Highlands Heathers Plant Nursery in the district Argyl and Bute near Lochgilphead, two hours by bus from Glasgow. Taking care for plants on the bank of Scottish lake...pardon me, loch....Well, not sure if it will be that romantic as it sounds, but I considere it as quite reasonable way to earn money for my next journey to Africa. If all goes well, I would like to stay there till mid October. Then coming back to Czech for couple of days and my flight ticket for Johannesburg is reserved for 3rd November already..I am not gonna stay in Joburg for long though, and I hope my way from there through Bloemfontein, Free State, where is Neels waiting for me now, to The Crags near Plettenberg Bay will be as quick as possible...And there is Karin and her monkeys and lot of work at her rehabilitation centre waiting for us already, can't wait. But at first my good old Scotland...