Červenec v Opičím světě a okolí / July in and around Monkey World 2009

Thursday, June 12, 2008

First and probably last message from Scotland for longer time...

...because internet access is only on their computer and in the lunch time twice a week, which means almost no pictures (without my computer it would take ages...) and just very few news...But so far so good - accomodation in caravan is quite comfortable, even with heating and tv, so in comparison with Africa it's luxury;-) I have my own tiny room and there is another room where the couple is staying, English girl and Dutch guy, who are almost the only people I can talk in English with, so it is not gonna get much better...My coleagues in work are otherwise from Russia and one girl even from Slovakia, which is almost the same language as Czech...But surrounding is truly beautiful, as I expected, and just few minutes of walk gets me into such silence, that i can hear my breath, which is amazing...The lake is really just two minutes from my caravan, gorgeous...Little bit colder then I expected, we are quite high in the mountains, but luckily I took enough clothes in my huuuge back pack, so I will be fine:-) So that's about it for now, take care and have a good times wherever and whatever you are doing! Love you all.